Think outside the Box…
A volunteer abroad trip is a healthy and innovative way to engage with co-workers.
“88% of HR executives believe that employee volunteering has a positive impact on the company, 52% of employees believe that volunteer as part of employee engagement builds a strong corporate culture”
A volunteer abroad trip is a healthy and creative way to engage with co-workers. Create meaningful ways for your employees to engage and get to know each other. Team building is essential for the well being of a company. Make it happen in a more friendly and relaxing setting.
A meaningful company culture increases employee productivity and retention. Employees that feel taken care of by their company and know their co-workers feel“part of the family” They will tend to stay longer in the company. Satisfied employees will increase shareholder value.
Our volunteer abroad is especially attractive to employees because it offers a healthy balance of leisure, education and community engagement (volunteerism).
Our Trips are:
- Meaningful because it combines volunteerism with leisure.
- Opportunities for employees to develop new skills that can be brought back into the workplace.
- A way for Employees to Enrich and transform their world views.
- Professionally designed in partnership with your company and local communities.
- Feel good experiences, contribute to another culture while team building for your company.
- Group discounts.