Do you offer paid time to volunteer? Show your employees that you care not only about your companies CSR but about their well-being!
As part of Corporate Social Responsibility, many companies are given their employees paid time to volunteer, still 71% claim they don’t have enough time to volunteer.
Show your employees that you care not only about your companies CSR but about their well-being! We make it easier for your employees to volunteer and take great care to ensure that our client’ s volunteer time and contributions bring value to the community.
Don’t let your employees’ paid volunteer time simply expire at the end of the year—give them another choice to use their volunteer time. And count those volunteer hours in your CSR report…
How is this relevant to your company?
Tread Light Travels can help you design trips that increase your companies volunteer hours and make it fun and engaging so your employees will want to participate. More than participate they will want to help plan their trips—this is a bottom-up movement!
This is an opportunity for you to offer your employees:
- A benefit at no extra cost to your organization.
- Increases employee volunteer hours and participation on your companies CSR reports.
- Employees have an added incentive to take a trip abroad for a vacation if they’re formally given paid time to volunteer.
After this volunteer/leisure trip expect your employees to come back to work feeling more relaxed and restored…
Key Benefits at NO COST to Your Company
- Employee engagement.
- Increase employee volunteer participation and hours.
- Strengthen metrics for your CSR report.
- Increase employee productivity and retention.
- A positive external image and public perception leading to:
- Increased sales and recognition of corporate brand