Attract and Retain Talents by Recognizing and Rewarding your Employees with TLT’s Engaging Programs!
Did you know? *
85% of candidates take more in consideration than salary when choosing a company to work for.
88% of HR executives believe that employee volunteering has a positive impact on the company.
52% of employees believe that volunteer engages and builds strong corporate culture.
It is more effective to invest in rewarding and recognizing your employees with our Volunteer and Wellness Travel Program than just giving employees paid time to volunteer.
Usually, the adoption rate of employees paid time to volunteer is 5 to 8% by the employees. 71% of employees claim they don’t have time to volunteer. Companies have had to cancel many of their volunteer engagements at the last minute because of employee deadlines and obligations. Often employees don’t even know that their companies offer such a benefit. Being given paid time to volunteer is a great company benefit but is being underutilized by employees.
Tread Light Travels is a US based company that designs volunteer vacations for the busy professional.
We specialize in short (6 – 9 days) volunteer and wellness abroad programs. because we understand that not everyone has 3 months or even 2 weeks to volunteer. And even the busy professionals like the idea of giving back to a community. Our volunteer abroad is especially attractive to employees because it offers a healthy balance of leisure, education and community engagement (volunteerism).
Don’t let your employees’ paid volunteer time simply expire at the end of the year – give them another choice to use their volunteer time. And count those volunteer hours in your CSR report.
How is this relevant to your company?
This is an opportunity for you to offer your employees a benefit at no extra cost to your organization while at the same time increasing employee volunteer hours and participation for your CSR reports. Employees have an added incentive to take an extended trip abroad and combine with some wellness activities if they’re formally given paid time to volunteer.
Key Benefits at NO COST to Your Company
- Employee engagement
- Team building, allowing employees to get to know each in a more friendly and relaxing setting.
- Increase employee volunteer participation and hours
- Strengthen metrics for your CSR report
- Increase employee productivity and retention
- A positive external image and public perception leading to:
- Increased sales and recognition of corporate brand
- Increased shareholder value
- Additional marketing/PR possibilities
Key Benefits to Employees
- An opportunity to combine volunteerism with leisure
- Use paid vacation with volunteer time (assuming your company offers this)
- Go on an exotic trip abroad without using up all your vacation time
- Develop new skills that can be brought back into the workplace
- Enrich your resume with a Volunteer Abroad Experience
- Enjoy a professionally designed trip without spending hours researching the details
- Feel good about contributing to another culture while meeting new, wonderful friends
- Group discounts
* (Deloitte Survey Impact 2011)
* Graphs – Deloitte Survey Impact 2013