Showcase your successful projects as well as the projects that need investment and have the potential to be successful. Organize a trip for your supporters and for volunteers…
To offer a trip to your members is not about making money, a trip gives your organization more than that it give you an opportunity to make deeper connections between your organization and your members!
Creating a successful travel program requires time and careful planning. Whether you represent a museum, an alumni association, or any other special interest group, there are many different ways to structure and operate a successful non-profit travel program.
A benefit to letting us design your trip is that, besides lacking the expertise to plan donor travel, non-profits may not have the manpower or hours to make it a successful travel experience.
Tread Light Travels can plan a unique donor travel as fundraising solution for your non-profit organization and foundation focusing on social, environmental and educational projects in Latin America that are dependent on donor contributions and funding.
Strengthen existing donor base, while attracting new and greater sources of investment by exposing donors/investors to first-hand experience of projects within the local culture and environment.
- Stronger advocates with commitment and willingness to endorse the organization.
- Build a stronger volunteer base that will have first hand experience of your organization mission.
- Increase investment and funding from new and existing sources.
- High return on investment for minimal upfront cost.
- Valuable feedback on travelers’ experience and level of commitment to organizations’ and/or the project through an Independent Research Report (optional).
- Greater exposure to new funding sources through partnering with TLT, which donates part of each trip’s profit to one of its partner organization.This is an opportunity for your organization to showcase successful project and results, but also a way to gather funding and support for projects in need of attention.
In addition, Tread Light Travels works with many corporations that offer employees matching contribution. It is a way to be exposed to volunteers as well as new source of funding.